Thanks to the support of our Sponsors, students are able to attend the conference at a substantially discounted price. All students are required to submit a resume / CV, which will be provided to our student sponsor, and proof of student status, which will not be shared with anyone.
In order to register as a Student Attendee, you must do the following:
- Purchase your “Student” registration at https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon23/
- Upload your resume / CV during registration or email to email@example.com
- Upload proof of your student status during registration or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students who have an accepted Abstract to present at the conference can register as a Student Presenter for free. Please email your resume / CV and proof of student status to email@example.com citing your Abstract number to receive a voucher for registration.
The goal of the Student Sponsorship program is to enable students for whom the conference registration prices might be an undue burden to attend and participate in GRCon. You qualify for student registration if you are in secondary school, a full or part-time undergraduate, or a full-time graduate student. Professionals with full-time employment do not qualify for student status. Proof of enrollment may be submitted any time prior to August 18.
Your “proof of student status” may take one of the following forms:
- An official confirmation of enrollment for the Fall academic period of 2023 from your university registrar.
- A registration transcript from your university showing course enrollment for the Fall academic period of 2023.