Submitting to GRCon23 Guide
Step-by-Step Submission Guide
1. If you don’t have one, sign up for the Indico account (if you try to submit without an account you should see the screen below
2. Create an Indico Account
3. You will receive an email to verify email. If you click on the link in your email you’ll be taken to a form that asks for your information. Fill in information and you should be able to submit.
4. Return to GRCon home page (called Overview on the left) and click “Submit new abstract”
5. Recommend reviewing submission guidelines at the top of this page
6. Fill-in Abstract Form (see image of form below)
- Enter Title
- Enter Abstract Text in “Content”
- Choose Contribution Type (click “Submission Instructions” for details or view Call for Participation Guidelines)
- Breakout Session (Friday Only)
- Paper (no talk)
- Paper (with talk)
- Enter Author(s)
- Please choose a “Speaker” (click unhighlighted “Speaker” next to an author’s name). The name(s) will appear on the schedule for the talk.
- If not presenting/speaking, just choose an author. This field is required for program scheduling purposes.
- If presenting choose 15 or 30 minute presentation
- "N/A" option is provided for other contribution types
- (Optional) Any additional comments
- Under “Track” choose the main topic that fits your work best
7. Check to make sure you receive an “Abstract Submission confirmation” email for each submission. The # noted in the email title is a tracking number for our submission system
Thank you for your interest in participating in GRCon23. We look forward to working with you to make a great event!
- The GNU Radio Conference 2023 Organizers