There are two levels of student registration. All students are required to submit a resume / CV, which will be provided to our student sponsors, and proof of student status, which will not be shared with anyone.
Students presenting a talk or poster at GRCon21 can register with this ticket type. In order to register as a Student Presenter, you must do the following:
- Submit your presentation abstract according to the Call for Participation
- E-Mail your resume / CV to
- E-Mail proof of your student status to
- Once your submission is accepted a voucher for Pretix will be provided
- Purchase your “Student” registration on Pretix using the provided voucher
Note: If you purchased a "Student" registration prior to acceptance, you can cancel your original registration (for a refund) or E-Mail the organizers at
email@example.com for assistance.
This ticket type is available to all students. In order to register as a Student Attendee, you must do the following:
- Purchase your “Student” registration on Pretix
- Upload your resume / CV to Pretix or E-Mail to
- Upload proof of your student status to Pretix or E-Mail to
The goal of the Student Sponsorship program is to enable students for whom the conference registration might be an undue burden to still attend and participate in GRCon. You qualify for student registration if you are in grade school, a full or part-time undergraduate, or a full-time graduate student. Professionals with full-time employment do not qualify for student status. Proof of enrollment may be submitted any time prior to 31 July.
Your “proof of student status” may take one of the following forms:
- An official confirmation of enrollment for the Fall academic period of 2021 from your university registrar.
- A registration transcript from your university showing course enrollment for the Fall academic period of 2021.