Thanks to the support of Sandia National Laboratory students are able to attend the conference at a substantially discounted price. All students are required to submit a resume / CV, which will be provided to our student sponsor, and proof of student status, which will not be shared with anyone.
In order to register as a Student Attendee, you must do the following:
- Purchase your “Student” registration at https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon21/
- Upload your resume / CV to Pretix or E-Mail to
- Upload proof of your student status to Pretix or E-Mail to
Students presenting at the conference can register for free. Please email your resume / CV and proof of student status to
firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a voucher for registration.
The goal of the Student Sponsorship program is to enable students for whom the conference registration might be an undue burden to still attend and participate in GRCon. You qualify for student registration if you are in grade school, a full or part-time undergraduate, or a full-time graduate student. Professionals with full-time employment do not qualify for student status. Proof of enrollment may be submitted any time prior to September 1.
Your “proof of student status” may take one of the following forms:
- An official confirmation of enrollment for the Fall academic period of 2021 from your university registrar.
- A registration transcript from your university showing course enrollment for the Fall academic period of 2021.