Welcome to the Ettus Research Virtual Booth for GRCon 2021
We will be virtual and in-person at this event.
Want to connect to discuss your SDR-based application?
or reach out to email@example.com
- Full Portfolio of Open Source Ready Low SWAP, Embedded, and High-Performance USRPs at
- See How NI is evolving to embrace Open Source SDR at
- Learn More About the Universal Software Radio Perferal USRP
The many ways to connect at GRCon 2021
Tuesday 11:30 (Virtual)
New Capabilities for Comms, Radar, & EW with an SDR-based Research Platform
Haydn Nelson, Abhay Samant, & Jovian Wysocki
Thursday 13:00 (Virtual)
Meet the USRP Makers
NI / Ettus Research SDR R&D Team
Two Technical Workshops
Wednesday: 13:30 -- 15:00
SDR Engineering Technical Q&A (In Person)
Wednesday: 15:00 -- 16:30
SDR Engineering Technical Q&A (Virtual)
Come by our demo table at the event to see several demos
- See the wideband and FPGA processing capabilities of the USRP N320/N321
- See the USRP E320 using GNU Radio gr-radar live.
- See the all-new NI Ettus USRP X410.
We'll have several Ettus Research SDR Experts in person to discuss your SDR application needs.