GNU Radio Conference (GRCon) is the annual conference for the GNU Radio project and community, and has established itself as one of the premier industry events for Software Radio. It is a week-long conference that includes high-quality technical content and valuable networking opportunities. GRCon is a venue that highlights design, implementation, and theory that has been practically applied in a useful way. GRCon attendees come from a large variety of backgrounds, including industry, academia, government, and hobbyists.
Note: We are accepting submissions for both In-Person and Virtual presentations!
- January - Call for Participation posted
- March 5 - Open for Submissions
- April - Evaluation of in-person or purely online
- May - Start of ticket sales
- June 9 - 1st Round of Submissions closes
- August 2 - Main track schedule posted
- September 20 - Conference starts