This year at FOSDEM, the GNU Radio community made a call for UX contributions to GRC. I started contributing to GRC as a result.
This en-lightening talk will:
- give a short introduction to what user experience really means,
- explain why GNU Radio contributors, maintainers and users will benefit,
- show how it can be done in open source projects,
- give a brief overview of our contributions so far, and
- explain you how you can get involved in the GNU Radio UX group
If I could get about 10 minutes for the talk it would be excellent, but I can make the talk whatever length is available. Thanks in advance.